Solitary Abuse
1)Richard Smitheran 562408 WCI written 8 19 19
I have gotten the FFUP newsletter, Thank you. Welcome and
thanks for your help Turk! I’ve got roadblocks and trouble again and don’t know
what to do. I MSDF case is dead for now- Both
civil and criminal cases, For now for me that’s going to have to go on
back burner, Now, I am facing two charges that has been pinned on me in Dodge CO.
My scheduled release from prison is November 12, 2019.I have these two cases
and I don’t know what to do! 17VF380 case is 2 years old and I was strapped
down on a restraint bed for banging my head to get voices out. They entered my
cell and choked me while restrained until my throat was bleeding, was coughing
up blood to breathe and the charged me for spitting blood on an officer. The
18CH355 case was a planned coordinated attack by all ex-military officers, they
came to my door after my food tray accidentally fell off my trap in full riot
gear. Ordered me to cuff up, when I went to comply to stick my hand out the
door they closed it before I could put my hand out. Then they keyed the door
came in and beat me bloody. I never got medical attention, after they beat me for25
minutes they shackled and rear-cuffed me then continued to slam me down
repeatedly. I was pouring blood. I was in shock and panic. I thought I was
going to die. When they strapped me to a restraint chair, once again they
started choking me from behind, I was choking on blood, I had to spit blood to
breathe, then a idiot guard stuck his finger in my mouth with a kevelay glove
and said I bit him. It’s all bull shit, Then , on 7 22 19 at 2:25 a.m. I was in
a medicated sleep on the floor in psychological suicide observation, When I
woke to lieutenant Jeremy Staniec grab my left buttocks through the bottom
trap. They wrote a fabricated conduct report to keep me in segregation. I have
been informing everybody about the attack-psychologists, Nurses, officers, ICE
, everyone! All seem to turn a blind eye on it. Also, I have strong reason to
believe that before the officers physically attacked me they plan to view my health
files violating my HIPPA rights to look for weaknesses in me before they attack
like the military because it has been logged in my DOC health files that I have
a severe Neck injury since 2006. I’m supposed to get physical therapy for it
but I don’t. What I would like to request from you is that you got to the media
about the attacks to me to keep me as a mentally disabled HOSTAGE! Please
contact my Attorney Mr Bradley Jansen 262-677-8999( not clear) and try to help
him with my defense. I truly am getting mixed messages about him but right now
he is all I have. Also, Please contact my sister Mariestina Mitri(?) and send
her my letter an talk about some plan to get me home. Also- please send me some
stamps etc.
Tyrone Ards 500573 WSPF ( released end of july)-
I would like to give you a concise rundown of the cruel and
unusual punishment I have been enduring for the last 7-8 months straight. Prison officials decided to
place me on the behavioral management plan (BMP), which can consist of NO: bed
sheets, paper, ( 1 sheet of paper at a time) cup , container, tissue,
newspapers tv, radio, hygiene, toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, conditioner, lotion,
oil, deodorant. No cleaning supplies at all, floss, toe or fingernail clippers
etc- to sum it up-a prisoner that’s on clinical observation almost have more
property in the cell than I do. My connection with my family and the courts is
sort of limited. All this is being done according to prison officials to
protect my safety, but yet you have prisoners here at WSPF whom are extremely
worser and more dangerous than me don’t get treated not even 1/4of the way they
treat met. I was just talking with an officer by the name of Jered Hunt on May
31 2018and he was hands down I have done the most harsh time he has seen, Also,
several officers and prisoners say the same thing. A person know it’s serious
when a prisoner can get one let alone several others to agree. ..They have
failed to offer why: programming psychological service once a month. This is
how they prepare prisoners for the community after enduring 10 years ??in
prison.
Julian Blackshear #502191 WCI PO Box 351 Waupun, WI 53963 - this guy wrote in May and Jacob's group typed- I never did much with him but he may be a good resource- again- with new adminstration and your help. It's long so here is the link to wordpress: https://casesprison.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/julian-blackshear-4-25-19-two-transcribed.pdf
General conditions SOLITARY
CCI primer
Jason Dodd 391909 CCI this is a primer on DS1 and DS 2 written in
pencil-no scanning
New policy where
all on DS 1 have restrictions like the severely mentally ill who harm
themselves.
exhibits Paper spoon, hygiene packet doled out at shower times
from 7 28 19 letter
I am writing to you to inform you of the policies in CCI segregam with
server mental helath issues. tion units which in my opinion have significant
constitutional infractions. And the public needs to know of this and I don’t
think Madison has approved this. And how can I find out if Madison has approved
the or not .OK. DS1 is solitary confinement, DS2 is also solitary confinement.
DS2 is supposed to be better that DS1.In DS2 you can have your TV, order a
little food, and have a cellmate. But these luxuries are obtaining a certain
“step”. Each step you get more privileges etc. Now DS1 is also solitary confinement
with none of those privileges. If you act up out of control they will put you
on “control status” or if you self harm they will put you in observation
status. Both of these statuses require a special cell where you can see the I/m
24/7 and the I/m has to wear a paper smock “after” being completely naked for up
to 24 hours.
Now , here is DS1prior to this “new policy” if an I/m specifically
does something such as withholding hi
tray, throwing liquid on a C/o. holding his hands out of the trap, etc, the
that i/m will be placed on a “restriction” which will support the i/m
inappropriate actins. If you attempt to self harm, you will be placed on
“sharps” which means you will not be
given any sharp objects in order to prevent the I/m from self harming
Now, the issue is that CCI ‘s policy now is: every single I/m who comes
to DS1 is automatically placed on the above restrictions” This is “cruel and
unusual punishment” for I/M such as myself who have not attempted to self harm.
Me and 80% of the I/m in DS1 have never
attempted to self harm or has not done anything to be subjected to the “special
restrictions”, which has been “transferred” into a “policy” now in DS1.
So I/m like me are not allowed
to receive a tray through the top trap. I have to go to the back of my cell
while the C/o slides my food on the floor through a bottom trap, like I’m an
animal. If I don’t go to the back of my cell , I can’t have my food!! Mind you.
I did nothing to require such an unusual way to get my food. We are not allowed
cups of juice in the morning for breakfast or milk. The c/os have to pour the
milk in our cereal if we request it .
And we are not allowed to have a milk after lunch or dinner? We areforced to
drink nasty stinky water. Mind you, me and 80% of the I/ms have not done
ANYTHING to be subjected to this treatment. CCI’s DS1 policy stems from
restrictions based on negative behavior from I/ms with severe mental health
issues.
Also we are not allowed to have a regular spoon . I’m sending you an
unused spoon we have to use for each meal. Mind you, me and 80% of the i/m on
DS1 has not done anything to be subjected to use this “spoon”: Also hygiene- we
are not allowed to order soap, deodorant, tooth paste or have a toothbrush! We also
are only allowed to take a shower 2 times a week . Wednesdays and Saturdays. And they have to provide us with deodorant
which we only get 1 small packet 2 times a week ( when we take a shower) so the 5 days between showers we aee without
deodorant. And recently they were Out of
deodorant for 2 weeks. This is cruel and unusual punishment. And I need to know
if Madison is aware of this. And who do we write? And CCI is still handing
out180, 240 , 360 in hole time! The new 303 seg times doesn’t go post 90 days.
We need the new 202 here and these people start following them! Thank you (
requests newsletter and prison news)
RICHARD SCHMIDLKOFER (253430)OSCI 8 14 19
Dear Peg,
I got the
newsletter FFUP I was in seg. Thanks
Talking about seg they misuse use the max TLU- temporary
Lock Up it suppose to be 21 days max but the can give another 21days has to be
approve by security Director then the 3rd 21 days has to go through Madison. So
it could be be in seg for 63days that does not count on the conduct report when
get your punishment. Also when you are in TLU you do not get anything but books
you should be allow one of your electronic, but then they have to put outlets
in seg.
Thanks for your
time.
Chong Lee 439266 WCI Seg
You can see I’m in seg right after my questionable transfer
from GBCI here. And as you and see I’m writing to you on the form because they won’t give me my
property. I’m using this super flexible pencil that I can barely write, but I
make do with it. LOL so let’s start with why I am in seg. As you know after I
was transferred her. I spent 3 weeks on transition, which is the last phase of
seg, Then I was placed in the south cell hall. I was never given orientation so
I don’t know how this place is ran. I was in the cell hall about 4 days. The
problem that I am in now started with me trying to drop off some mail into the
mail box. An officer that was sitting in the catwalk told me I could not drop
it off. He said I should have done it at meal times. I asked him if he was
serious because the institution channel states that inmates who are out more
than twice a day, officer will not do mail pick up and since I was out more
than twice that day and still out for the last time that day couldn’t I drop
off mail . He told me no, so I went back to my room, grabbed a pen and came
back to him to ask his name. He told me no he was not going to give me his name
and for me to lock in. I then stated,” so you’re not going to give me your name”, then he said for me to lock in
now because I’m disobeying a directive and for me to give him my name and cell
#, I gave him my name , DOC number and cell # then went an locked in. I had
witnesses who witnessed the whole situation and they were telling him he has to
give me his name. At no time did he ever give me his name and I ended up in seg
as retaliation for trying to write an officer up.
Enclosed is all records of my drama. LOL as you can see I am
in the middle of a lawsuit and the state mysteriously misplaced my legal mail
that made me miss a reply deadline. Have
been trying to get my property so I can contact that Eastern District to let them
know I can’t respond to anything because of my situation. I do not want to lose
this civil suit. I also enclosed a request slip I put into CPT Bauer for a
roommate due to mental health issues. I read in the newsletter how the old
psych that used to work here talked about mental health and living in prison.
Just wanted you to see for yourself now trite( right?) it is. Please make copies and
send me the originals back . etc.
Deaths and Conditions
Matthew McAfee 444947
GBCI/postmarked 7 30 19
Deaths of inmates and one guard
/will do daily reports if we pay off a 25 dollar debt he has.
FROM his letter: 1)That inmate I told you about that hung himself i
just got his last name “Bong; He was having an asthma attack and staff ignore
him he killed himself by hanging and was left in cell for hours, when found the
sprayed him to cover up the smell to cover their own asses by telling
Dets..that they had no idea he was dead and it was just procedural that they
sprayed him, nobody losted their jobs but my guy on the inside Bong is not in
the system I had it checked out so you got to look up CCAP to get his info.
2) We were on lock down due to a guard killing himself at his home-
I’ll get his name later for you
3) As well as another female barbershop chick get caught having sec and
walked out.
4) I’m working on a list of names of inmates that killed themselves or
were killed by staff and staff that kill themselves or got charges for
misconduct sex, drug, etc.
5)I should be getting my tablet soon I just owe my guy $25 .00 more
once I’m able to pay that off he is
going to have his sister buy my tablet for me that’s if I can find someone to
send him 25$ that way I can do a daily column for FFUP and try to really get
results for us prisoners, Change for the better and understanding to those that
don’t know what’s really going on in here and take some stress off you being
asked to then the eyes of the world. name to send 25 to: Andre Hansbrough
533268.Goes on about helping us with his reports. tablet has spellcheck- ready
to go.
6) Complaint that staff should be rotated every 3 months= was
rejected as frivolous never got to Madison.
https://casesprison.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/matthew-mcafee-conditions-and-death-all.pdfGeneral population Complaints
Richard Gray 483225;
DCI July 2, 2019
I just lost my father which he was my only support. Things
have been terrible for me im barely staying clean with the (Find) I get every two weeks. I make
it work though and i promise i will make sure people get with the
movement. And we can be strong enough to
tackle this. Crime the state is doing to us I ain’t ever seen nothing like it,
it only get worst here too they are
changing the prices on canteen. Without telling us so the order we had in were
over priced also. We are drinking lead in the water every day the water comes
out brown. And make me have bad stomachs aches and migraines it also make me
feel tired but I won’t drawn you with the problems here-we are trying to make
class action lawsuits in due time.
Terence Brewer
499952; OSCI 7 19
I have some major issues with the DOC but with Oshkosh Corr
Inst. , the inmates here are treated unfairly and we cheated out of funds every
day. Oshkosh is now allowing officers to take inmates hygiene products and
disposing of them. Inmates are barely surviving the theft in the50 % situation.
On the Oshkosh web site it says that we have original movement and rec yards
are open for the institution, but this isn’t true. We only get 3 hours on the
yard and not at one time. The public is being held in the dark about a lot of
criminal activities that occur by staff. Oshkosh is the only institution who
only allows inmates to make three class a week. We can only flush our toilets
in general population every 2 hours . This is inhumane. There was a bathroom
for inmates to use while on their visit but it was taken out and now if I the
inmate has to use the bathroom the visit is over. There are officers here who
tell you to your face the inmate complaints don’t work nothing is gonna happen
to them. There is no outside entity for us inmates. We are still on moderate
lockdown and the inmates are gone who caused the lockdown. It wasn’t televised
that staff was bringing in drugs inside the prison. Unlawfully inmates aren’t
getting their programs until they’re close to release date. Release dates are
not to be used for program purposes. Inmates given double punishment one minor,
one major infraction. For example. An inmate will receive a 30 and 30 , meaning
30 days of building confinement and 30 days room confinement. These are two
different punishments. This method is unfair. I need to know is there anyone
you can direct me to who will have this institution investigated. Wisconsin is
the worst when it comes to reintegrating inmates back into the community. We
have social workers holding back information about “every” financial reserve
available for us upon release. It’s a continual cycle of punishment. The
prisons are overcrowded with no violent offenders and the sentencing guidelines
are unpredictable because a person with a drug case can have more time that a
person with a homicide, this ridiculous a The Feds need to investigate the
sentencing courts as well.
Dane Hedstrom 125111 WSPF from 7
29 letter. Understaffing claim is bunk
I’ve been locked up since 3 14
81 and no light at the end of the tunnel.
There is a lot of crap going on in this cesspool system Everytime we are being kept in our cells they
claim understaffing. Be yet there are 3 or more guards standing around doing
nothing other than talking . They won’t pass out razors because they say they
are understaffed that’s just the beginning
of the mess” asks for newsletter- will make copies and pass around.
https://casesprison.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/d-hedstrom-understaffing-bunk-7-29-19.pdf
outlines of actual hygiene packs handed out in seg- sent by K Wicks
OSCI
https://casesprison.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/soap-deord-shamp-kwicks.pdf
Lots of these requests for SOMEONE to correspond to - can we find anyone to penpal with these young men?
Samuel Warzyn 458229 WCI
As I Unfold my thoughts may they reach you I good
spirit..first and foremost let me introduce myselh . My name is Samuel. Right
now I am stuck between a rock and a hardshell, I am in an unattractive
place/situation, and right now I need help, I feel like I have walked into
hell. I know prison is bad, but I never thought it would be like this, racist,
c.o. beating up inmates, sometimes I want to end my life, and I only got 2 years,
I’m locked up in a room pretty much 20 hours a day. If you can help me please
help me please send me a friend or penpal I can get to know.
No comments:
Post a Comment